Donation Request Guidelines:
All donation requests must be submitted in writing on original nonprofit organizational letterhead at least 4 weeks in advance of your event. Telephone or e-mail requests will not be considered.
Your non-profit organization must be a 501(c)(3) charity, school or church. We cannot accept donations that would benefit a specific individual or family. We focus our donations on nonprofit and charitable groups.
As a result of dozens of requests each week, the fulfillment process can be lengthy so please be patient.
We are very excited about the high level of enthusiasm surrounding the Columbus Lions and thank all of our fans for their support. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Lion's donations are limited to Georgia and Alabama.
Written requests must be submitted on the organizations' official letterhead and include:
• Formal request letter on the nonprofit organization's official, original letterhead
• Organization's name, full address and telephone number
• Organization's mission statement
• Verification of your organization's 501(c)(3) status (Federal Tax ID)
• Type of Fundraising event/program
• Contact person's name, full address and telephone number
Please mail written request to:
Community Relations Department
400 4th Street
Columbus, GA 31901
Due to the large volume of requests we receive, NO e-mail requests will be accepted.
Use of the Columbus Lions name, logo and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the Columbus Lions must be approved in writing.
Requests for monetary donations will not be accepted.